Visit our Mobile Page
Back to For Authors
The flow of a typical article, from author to publication:
- An author is contacted by an editor to write an article or an author submits an article to the editors.
- The Editorial Office reviews the article.
- The author is asked to complete any revisions.
- The revised paper is reviewed and accepted for publication.
- The article is submitted to the production team.
- The production team performs editing, markup, and layout design.
- A draft version is prepared.
- Authors, editors and production staff review the contents of the draft.
- Authors, editors and production staff make corrections as necessary.
- The final approved article is published to the World Libraries Web site.